RESEARCH ARTICLES AND CITATIONS
Peer-reviewed publications (Let me know if you have trouble accessing any of these)
10. Dyez, K. A., Hönisch, B., Schmidt, G. (2018) Early Pleistocene obliquity-scale pCO2 variability at ~1.5 million years ago. Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology. PDF
9. Braun, K., Bar-Matthews, M., Zahn, R., Matthews, A., Avner, A., Cowling, R. M., Karkanas, P., Fisher, E., Zilberman, T., Dyez, K., Marean, C. W. (2018) A record of climate and environment between 463 and 41 ka from speleothem stable isotopic compositions at Pinnacle Point on the South African coast. Quaternary Research.
8. Fischer, H., Meissner, K., Mix, A., et al., including Dyez, K. (2018) Palaeoclimate constraints on the impact of a 2 ºC anthropogenic warming and beyond. Nature Geoscience. 25 June.
7. Haynes, L., Hönisch, B., Dyez, K., Eggins, S., Holland, K., Rosenthal, Y., Fish, C., Subhas, A. (2017) Calibration of the B/Ca proxy in the planktic foraminifer Orbulina universa to Paleocene seawater conditions Paleoceanography, 32.
6. Dyez, K. A., Ravelo, A. C., Mix, A. C. (2016) Evaluating drivers of Pleistocene eastern Pacific sea surface temperature. Paleoceanography, 31. PDF
5. Dyez, K. A., Zahn, R., Hall, I. R. (2014) Multi-centennial Agulhas leakage variability and links to North Atlantic climate during the past 80,000 years. Paleoceanography, 29. PDF
4. Dyez, K. A., Ravelo, A. C. (2014) Dynamical changes in the tropical Pacific warm pool and zonal SST gradient during the Pleistocene. Geophysical Research Letters, 41, 21, 7626-7633. PDF
3. Dyez, K. A., Ravelo, A. C., (2013) Late Pleistocene tropical Pacific temperature sensitivity to radiative greenhouse gases. Geology, 41, 1. PDF
2. Schlung, S. A., Ravelo, A. C., Aiello, I. W., Andreasen, D. H., Cook. M. S., Dyez, K. A., Guilderson, T. P., LaRiviere, J. P., Stroynowski, Z. (2012) Millenial-scale climate change and intermediate water circulation in the Bering Sea from 90 ka: A high-resolution record from IODP Site U1340. Paleoceanography, 28, 54-57.
1. Ford, H. L., Schellenberg, S. A., Becker, B. J., Deutschman, D. L., Dyck, K. A., Koch, P. L. (2010) Evaluating the skeletal chemistry of Mytilus californianus as a temperature proxy: Effects of microenvironment and ontogeny. Paleoceanography, 25. 27 January 2010.
Dyez, K. A., Koch, P., Ford, H., Schellenberg, S., Newsome, S., Hylkema, M. Mollusk geochemical records show stable late Holocene climate on the central California coast.
Dyez, K. A., Hönisch, B., deMenocal, P. (2017) Warming and surface ocean acidification over the last deglaciation: implications for foraminiferal assemblages. American Geophysical Union Annual Meeting.
Dyez, K. A. (2017) Paleo-CO2 in the early Pleistocene as derived from microfossil boron isotopes. Warmer Worlds Workshop. Bern, Switzerland.
Dyez, K. A. (2017) Geological evidence of Pleistocene temperature and atmospheric carbon variability. CSU Bakersfield.
Dyez, K. A. (2016) Microfossil d11B as a proxy for orbital-scale pCO2 change in the early Pleistocene. Geological Society of America Annual Meeting. Denver, CO.
Dyez, K. A., Hönisch, B. (2015) Climate sensitivity derived from orbital-scale, d11B-based pCO2 estimates in the early Pleistocene, ~1.5 Ma. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting. San Francisco, CA.
Dyez, K. A. (2015) Tropical Pacific Ocean surface temperature variability in the Pleistocene. Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.
Dyez, K. A., Zahn, R., Hall, I. R. (2014) Linking Agulhas Leakage Variability and North Atlantic Climate MIS 1-5e. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA.
Braun, K., Bar-Matthews, M., Ayalon, A., Marean, CW, Zahn, R., Dyez, K., Matthews, A. (2014) Terrestrial paleoclimate of Southern South Africa and the influence of Southern Hemisphere climate forcing. Climate Change: The Karst Record VII (KR7) Melbourne, Australia.
Dyez, K. A. and Zahn, R. (2013) Records of surface temperature and salinity show Agulhas leakage variability from the past ~80,000 years. International Conference on Paleoceanography, Sitges, Spain.
Dyez, K. A. and Zahn, R. (2013) Surface Temperature and Salinity of the Agulhas Bank over the past Glacial Cycle. GATEWAYS conference: Jerusalem, Israel.
Dyez, K. A. and Ravelo, A. C. (2012) Constraining tropical climate sensitivity: the need for improved Mg/Ca calibrations. Session Talk. Goldschmidt Conference, Montreal, Canada.
Dyck, K. A., Ravelo, A. C., (2011) Pleistocene tropical Pacific temperature sensitivity to radiative greenhouse gas forcing. Session Talk. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA.
Dyck, K. A. (2011) Western Pacific warm pool temperature sensitivity to climate change. for the US Advisory Committee for Scientific Ocean Drilling (USAC). Washington, DC.
Dyck, K. A., Ravelo, A. C., Mix., A. (2010) Tropical Pacific SST Patterns, Controls, and Effects. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA.
Dyck, K. A., Ravelo, A. C., Mix, A. (2010) Glacial-interglacial Surface Temperature Variability in the Eastern Tropical Pacific. International Conference on Paleoceanography, San Diego, CA.
Dyck, K. A. (2010) Glacial-interglacial Sea-Surface Temperature Variability in the Tropical Pacific. Invited Talk. UCSC Graduate Symposium, Santa Cruz, CA.
Dyck, K. A., Ravelo, A. C., Etourneau, J., Blanz, T. (2009) Glacial-interglacial sea-surface temperature (SST) variability in the eastern tropical Pacific: spatial patters from the late Pleistocene to present. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA.
Dyck, K. A. (2008) Mid-Holocene climate variability and coastal upwelling: geochemical evidence from the California mussel. Technical Session talk. Geological Society of America, Houston, TX.
Dyck, K., Koch, P., Schellenberg, S., Ford., H. (2007) Mid-Holocene climate variability and coastal upwelling: geochemical evidence from Mytilus californianus. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA.
Dyck, K. A. (2006) High-resolution d18O, d13C and taphonomy records from Acropora cervicornis coral and implications for mid-Holocene climate: Las Clavellinas, Dominican Republic. Senior Thesis. Bound for internal reference, Carleton College, Northfield, MN.